Revives Plastic, Fibreglass, Metal, Paint, Tiles in Minutes.
- Like a Plastic Polish restores the colour and appearance of dull and faded surfaces caused by exposure to sunlight, rain and pollution
- Deep penetrating oil that restores the original look and finish to gel coat, plastic, metal and other surfaces
- Protects against corrosion and blemishes
- On bare metals Polytrol restores the shine and protects against corrosion
- Revives the colour and appearance of tarnished and dulled plastics and fibreglass (GRP) (car bumpers, boat hulls, plastic garden furniture, shutters).
- Restores marble, tiles, tombstones, slate, terracotta tiles where the colour and look has faded.
- Rejuvinates and restores flat and chalky paint and varnishes dulled by weathering.
- Restores the shine and protects chrome or polished metals: aluminum, chrome, brass, bronze
Where to Use
- Treat small areas in stages to avoid an uncontrolled drying of the Polytrol.
- Avoid using Polytrol on hot surfaces or direct sunlight.
- Although Polytrol is not highly flammable, soaked rags should not be discarded as such directly to the trash (risk of self-ignition) leave cloth to dry first in open ventilated place.
- Before using Polytrol plastic polish, always make sure the surfaces are dry, clean and free of grease, silicone. If cleaning is necessary, use a solvent on metal or use Net-Trol on plastics. Rinse well and allow to dry for at least 12 hours. Mask areas that are not to be treated.
- Carefully apply a layer of saturated Polytrol. Beware of runs (for sanding metal surfaces, use fine steel wool, well soaked with Polytrol).
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes then remove the excess product by wiping with a clean lint free or paper towel.
- Allow at least 24 hours before use.
Application tools : brush - cloth
Application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
Working time before wipe off : 10 to 20mn.
Clean-up : White-Spirit